Elektra Sixties T1 Automatic
The Sixties-series. This is the brand new revised one-group model, in which the technique of Elektra Aletta and Elektra Kappa has been incorporated.
The carefree atmosphere of the 60s lives on in this very compact machine which is made, as it was before, out of highly polished steel ... but this one is better! Machines that are looking as esthetic perfection, give pleasant feeling, that even before one starts using it, it fasinate the user and stand in center of attention.
The dominant feature of the Sixties is the union of a professional bar-machine and a compact size. The 6-liter boiler gives the uncompromising power of a professional machine.
- Patented, easily accessible for inspection of a heat exchanger
- Built-in volumetric motor pump with vibration-resistant fixation
- Hard steel frame stabilizing the brewing groups
- All electronic components protected from humidity and heat
- Two-fold, electronic water level control system
- Filters in each brewing group
- Heating element with overheat protection
- 7 programmable keys on the panel
- Ergonomic lever taps of root wood-colored bakelite
- Large boiler (capacity 6 liters)
- Manometer with double scale
- 3-position On / Off switch with a handle
- Main water connection
- Water tank vol. 6l
- 2000 W, 220 V
- Hight/Width/Depth: 44x34x50 cm
- Weight:: 35kg
|Units||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Frequency||Power||Height||Width||Depth||Weight||Shipping Weight||Finish|
€0.00All prices incl. VAT and possibly plus shipping costs
Out of stock